Friday, October 4, 2013

All Aboard!

First of all:  T G I F  (I don't know about you, but I thought it'd never get here! *ha*) It been one of "those" weeks for some reason...nothing I can put my finger on exactly, just one of "those" weeks.

I am madly perusing the web (okay, mainly Pinterest....sigh) for recipes. I love looking for recipes to get ideas, but I tend to just tweak old ones. Then I get stuck in a food rut. So, I'm trying to broaden my horizons a little bit, trying new things, etc. I mean, I did go out and buy a butternut squash after all...now just gotta make myself fix it somehow :)

For some reason I'm really in to searching for dessert options right now. I have quite a few go-to dinner recipes, but my sweet tooth needs to be attended to so that I don't secretly go out and purchase a king-sized candy bar, madly devouring it in the seclusion of my car plotting how to hide the wrapper. Wonder if they have ever considered making those edible, too?

I digress...

I've done very well sticking to plan so far. Yes, I realize it's only been a couple of days. But dagnabit I'm determined to do my best.

Saw this today and thought how fitting it is for me at this point in time.

My next step is to set up mini goals...and mini rewards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment