Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good News / Bad News

Good News:
     * Went back to WW last night. (It'd been a month since I'd last been to a meeting.)
     * Stepped on the scale -- the gain wasn't as horrible as I was expecting.

Bad News:
     * There was a gain. Definitely a gain.

Good News:
     * In the past 24 hours I've done a good job of tracking.
     * Even though I attempted to talk myself out of getting up and exercising this morning, I did it anyway. (go me)


I am determined to get this weight loss ball rolling again. I've gotten too "comfortable" where I'm at right now. Yes, I have lost x-amount of weight so far. Yes, I feel proud of that accomplishment. Yes, I think I'm looking pretty good (for the most part.) However, I still have x-amount of weight to go to reach my goal. I want to feel good, too, as well as look better. I'm not really so focused on a certain number (other than my goal weight), or a certain clothing size. I just want to look and feel happy and healthy.

So, onward we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment